Herbal Mar Shipping is committed to protecting your personal data and being transparent about what
information it holds. Herbal Mar Shipping understands its obligations to help you understand how and why
Herbal Mar Shipping processes your personal data. This policy tells you about the why, what, how,
and when in relation to Herbal Mar Shippings collection and processing of your personal data.
AND PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect and process your personal data for purpose of performing our obligations under the
membership agreement and/or purchase agreement with you.
We use the personal data collected from you for purpose of delivering our membership service to
you, completing purchase orders, facilitating payments, rendering of repair and maintenance services,
and, upon your consent, providing you with updated news and marketing information on the
products and services offered by Herbal Mar Shipping.
We also use your personal data to respond to you when you contact us.
3 TYPE OF DATA HERBAL MAR SHIPPING COLLECTS ABOUT YOU
The types of personal information we collect and process about you include:
Your name and contact information (e.g., email, shipping address, and phone number(s));
Billing details such as credit card number and other data necessary for processing payments and fraud prevention, including security code numbers and other related billing information;
Business information details such as information provided in the course of the contractual relationship between you and Herbal Mar Shipping, or otherwise voluntarily provided by you;
Information that is collected when you visit on of our website such as cookies;
Information classified as “sensitive” personal data e.g. relating to your health. This information will only be collected and used where it is needed to provide the product or service you have requested or to comply with our legal obligations;
Persistent identifier such as a customer number or other information held in a cookie or IP address; and
Other information alike that helps fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
4 SHARING OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Your personal data collected by Herbal Mar Shipping may be shared within Herbal Mar Shipping group so as to allow Herbal Mar Shipping to carry out the purposes stated above.
2. Herbal Mar Shipping is required to disclose certain personal data collected from you to third parties e.g. logistic service provider(s), maintenance service provider(s), email delivery service provider(s), marketing service provider(s) and cloud service provider(s) we have chosen to support us for carrying out the purposes stated above.
3. With your prior consent, we may share information about you for publicity and marketing purposes online, in print and on social media.
4. We reassure you that, Herbal Mar Shipping will, under no circumstances, sell your personal data to third parties or permit third parties to sell the data we have shared with them.
5 Transferring Personal Data outside the Country
Where data needs to be transferred outside the UK, Herbal Mar Shipping will ensure
that all such transfers are in compliance with the terms of the Data Protection
Laws and the relevant EU regulations. Where transfers are to be made outside of
the European Economic Area, Herbal Mar Shipping will ensure that the
designation country(ies) has data protection laws assessed as adequate by the
European Commission or where adequate safeguards are in place.
6 YOUR RIGHTS
1. Right to withdraw consent. Where Herbal Mar Shipping is collecting or/and processing data based on your consent, you have the right to withdraw that consent at any time.
2. In addition, you have the right to:
access your personal data;
copy or transfer your personal data;
demand rectification of incorrect or incomplete data;
require deletion or removal of your personal data;
request not to be subject to entirely automatic profiling algorithms;
impose restriction on processing of your personal data; and
object to the processing of your personal data based on grounds other than your express consent.
3. We may use automated processing with your personal data to allow us to provide you with service and product information that is most suited for your interests. If you are unhappy with the automated decision, you can contact us and request a manual review.
4. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the UK Information Commissioner should you believe that Herbal Mar Shipping has violated your privacy right through inappropriate use of your personal data and has failed to promptly cure such violation upon receipt of your request for cure.
7 CHILDREN'S PRIVACY
We encourages parents and guardians to take an active role in their children's online activities. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children without appropriate parental or guardian consent. If you believe that we might have collected personal information from someone under the applicable age of consent without proper consent, please let us know using the methods described below and we will take appropriate measures to investigate and address the issue promptly.
8 SECURITY OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
1. Herbal Mar Shipping is committed to protecting the information you provide us. We take the information and system security very seriously and we strive to comply with our obligations at all times. Herbal Mar Shipping will take great care in maintaining the security of your personal data and in preventing unauthorized access to it through the useof appropriate technology and internal safeguards. Your information is protected by controls designed to minimize loss or damage through accident, negligence or deliberate actions.
2. We suggest that you do not share your password information with anyone. If you are sharing a computer with others you should always choose to log out before leaving a site or service to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
9 DATA RETENTION PERIOD
1. Except as otherwise required by applicable law, Herbal Mar Shipping endeavors to retain your personal data only for as long as is necessary for Herbal Mar Shipping to fulfill the aforementioned purposes. After the data retention period, we will destroy or delete your personal information or make it anonymous such that it cannot be identified or traced back to you.
2. If in the future we intend to process your personal data for a purpose other than that which it was collected, we will notify you of that purpose together with any other relevant information.
11 Contact Us